Effective May 2021
Intrelligent Systems, LLC (“Intrelligent”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our websites (“Visitors”), subscribe to our services (“Customers”), or register for our events (“Attendees”).
We define “Personal Information” to mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question, or request your personal data to be removed from our database, please contact Intrelligent’s Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect the following information directly from you, or through the Service.
As you navigate our websites, Intrelligent may collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools such as cookies and Web beacons. With it, we collect:
- Browser information (type and language)
- IP address
- Open / Click-through tracking URL: In some of our email communications, we use a “click-through tracking URL” that, when clicked, sends you to a different web address, which logs your click, before redirecting you to your expected destination.
- The actions you take on our websites (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked, and time spent).
- Referrer information
- Event registrations
When you use our website to request information about us or our Services, register for a Intrelligent platform account, register to attend an event, register for our blogs, request information from an advertisement featured on Facebook/Instagram or register for the marketplace, or join in our community discussions, and apply to join our partner program, we may collect the following personal information. We may gather some of this information from third party sources, as described in the section below titled “Information from Other Sources.” Your data collected maybe used for remarketing purposes and to contact you, the provider, with future marketing content. You may also request the removal and deletion of your personal data at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com.
- First Name & Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Job Title
- IP Address: When you use the Intrelligent platform application, we automatically collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the date and time of your login and logout sessions. This data is stored in your CRM account under user Login History.
When you purchase our Services or add-ons published by third parties, Intrelligent will require you to provide us with the following:
- Business Name
- Billing details such as Credit Card Number
- Mailing Address
- Quantity of users
If we communicate with you to offer support through any medium (Phone, Email, & Messaging apps such as Whatsapp) we will collect and store the following information.
- Chat Transcripts
- Phone call logs
- Phone call recordings
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect certain information in addition to the information described elsewhere in this Policy. Our mobile applications may access the geographic location of a User’s Device and OS identification, login credentials, language and time zone. Mobile Applications may also collect information regarding Users’ interaction with Mobile Applications, which Intrelligent may use to provide and improve the Mobile Application services.
We may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted into these notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off under the settings of Intrelligent applications for mobiles.
Our primary purpose in collecting Information is to provide you with the products and services you or our customers request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site and Services, or our customers’ use of our services. In addition, you agree that we may use your Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your Information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To analyze and improve our Site and Services (we continually strive to improve our Site and product offerings based on the Information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your Information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and orders you make through or in connection with the Site and registration thereto. Your Information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than to our customers whose website or platform you use through the Services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails, updates, newsletters, and special offers, and for other marketing or advertising purposes.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to informal requests for information from governmental authorities, and to prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
- To verify your identity when legally required, for example, before granting you access to your Personal Information or to verify that a product review is valid.
We may also use Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your Information will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and if/when applicable may be passed to and processed by our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. Information contributed by or collected from users may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities which may be outside of the United States Area.